Monday 26 July 2010

Review: Boopydoodle Jewellery

I will never say no to a new piece of jewellery. Fact. The reason for this is that one can easily resurrect an old outfit from certain death (by charity bag) with some carefully chosen pieces of jewellery. So when I come across a website chocked with kitsch goodies, I tend to go a lil' crazy with the bank card! Boopydoodle Jewellery is "where cute meets sweet" and they are not lying.


Scuba Blue Bikini Girl Necklace

This little beauty is the Scuba Blue Bikini Girl Necklace which retails at £8.99. The naughty pin-up girl is actually from old playing cards - how great is that?! This charming gal also doubles as a hair accessory, thanks to a clip on the back.


Kitsch Plastic Chequer Board Studs

I like these earrings for their simplicity and their 50s appeal. These studs are aptly named the Kitsch Plastic Chequer Board Studs and also come in baby pink and blue! At £4.99 each, these cuties are so great that I want them all!


Alice In Wonderland Crown Necklace

I am not really a gold person but I have never seen a crown necklace before so I thought I would give it a mention! The Alice In Wonderland Necklace would look fantastic against a plain red or black dress - it looks so sparkly (and a steal for £7.99).

Boopydoodle Jewellery treat each customer order with love and kisses. The jewellery is carefully gift-wrapped in boxes or tissue paper and they aim to dispatch within 24 hours. Well, I think this blogger has finished her rant, now to resist the temptation... eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment