Monday 26 July 2010

You've Got Mail (Accessories)!

There is a growing trend at the moment and I want a piece of it! There are some delightful bags and purses cropping up in high-street shops and online that are designed to look like letters or postcards. I visited my local Accessorize shop (swooning with delight upon entry... I mean really, those shops are feasts for the eyes) and found not one but two uber cute purses which following the trend:
From Paris With Love Purse Sequin Je T'aime Purse
The From Paris With Love Postcard Purse is the cheaper option at £7 and features some lovely lil' pictures of airplanes and hearts; however, the Sequin Je T'aime Coin Purse is only an extra £1 (retailing at £8) and has lovely pearly sequins all over it! I just can't decide which one to buy... someone help! I went online to have a look around in search of some more letter and postcard impersonators and found the delight for £54.99: Paper Planes Overnight Bag.
Paper Plane Overnight Bag
I don't know about you, the reader, but I hope that this trend is here to stay with little treasures like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment